For the past few years, I've been trying to blog again, and bring back the glory of my once-active blog from ten or so years ago. But it's just not going to happen. I don't feel it, anymore. And I've lost my audience. There is no motivation.
I see that I get plenty of views.. I'll wait a few days, then delete everything here. It was worth a shot.
March 7, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ah, Dani, you certainly won a lot of us over to you, for a long, long time, with your magic, your delicate sweetness, your apt wit, and your love. What a range you have reached from that secret spot on L.I. There is a guy in Illinois who will never forget you.
ReplyDeleteHow are you, Dani?
ReplyDeleteI just stumbled upon your blog again when I visited mine. This is aLfie, of eLf ideas blogspot.
I've long been inactive with my bogging, but I've been regularly posting on Facebook.
Have a nice day!